酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 中英对照

2022-07-13 16:44:18   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 中英对照》,欢迎阅读!
客房服务,英语口语,中英,对照,情景





1Housekeeping. May I come in?

我是客房的,可以进来吗?

2When would you like me to do your room, sir?

您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?

3You can do it now if you like.

如果您愿意,我现在为您服务。

4I'm sorry that your flask is empty.

很抱歉您的水壶空了。

5May I do the turn-down service for you now?

现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

6Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.

噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

7Could you come back in three hours?

你能不能过3小时再来整理?

8Certainly, Madam. I'll let the overnight staff know.


当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。

9Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom

请整理一下浴室好吗?

10. I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

11. I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.

我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

12Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

13It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?

天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

14Is there anything I can do for you?

您还有什么事要我做吗?

15I'm always at your service.

乐意效劳。

Dialogue A (倒热水服务)


A: Housekeeping. May I come in?

客房服务员,请问我可以进来吗?

B: Yes, please. 可以。

A: When would you like me to do your room, sir? 您什么时候方便让我帮你打扫房间呢?

B: You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?

如果你方便你可以现在就打扫。你上来的时候我正准备下楼用早餐。但是在你开始之前能否帮我做点事情呢?

A: Yes, what is it?

好的。是什么事情呢?

B: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water .I need some hot water to wash down (咽下)medicine after breakfast. 我需要一壶热水。我需要在用完早餐之后用热水服药。

A: I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another flask that's full at once.

非常抱歉热水瓶是空的,我现在立即去拿一个装满热水的水瓶。

B: Thank you. 谢谢


Dialogue B (The?Turn-down?Service) 开夜床服务

A: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now? 晚上好女士和先生。我现在可以为你做开业床服务吗?

B: Oh, thank you. But you see we are having some friends here. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in three hours?

噢,谢谢。但是我的一些朋友马上会到。我们准备举办一个小聚会。您可以三个小时之后再来吗?

A: Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then. 好的,女士。我会让上通宵班的同事知道。他们到时候会来。

B: That's fine. Well, our friends seem to be a little late .Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

好的。哦。我的朋友可能要晚到了,你可以帮我收拾一下洗浴间吗?我刚刚洗澡了浴室显得有点乱。另外,请帮我拿一瓶纯净水过来。

A: Yes, I’ll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water. 好的女士,我马上哪一些干净的毛巾和饮用水过来。

B: OK.

好的


A: May I turn on the lights for you?

我可以为您开灯吗?

B: Yes, please .I'd like to do some reading while waiting.

好的我需要写字及阅读。

A: Yes, sir. Is there anything I can do for you? 好的先生,还有什么可以帮到您的吗?

B: No more. You're a smart girl/boy indeed. Thank you very much. 没有了。你的确是一个好女孩/男孩,非常感谢你。

A: I'm always at your service. Goodbye, sir and madam, and a very pleasant night 我将一直为你们服务。拜拜女士先生,祝你们有个非常愉快的夜晚。

overnight a. 终夜的,一夜间的

Service n. 服务帮助

Dialogue C Explaining How to Get the Service for laundry

向客人解释如何享有洗衣服务

ARoom Attendant客房服务员 BGuest 客人

AExcuse me. Have you any laundry(需要洗的衣服)The laundry man is here to collect it. 打扰一下。请问您有需要洗的衣服吗?洗衣工将在这儿为你服务。


BNo, not now, thank you. 哦。现在没有,多谢。

AIf you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag. The laundry man comes over to (过来)collect it every morning.

当您需要的时候请将衣物留在洗衣袋中,洗衣工会在每天早上过来收取。

BThank you.

谢谢

APlease tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes laundry, dry-cleaning or pressing and also what time you want to get them back.

当您需要衣物的湿洗,干洗机熨烫服务时请随时告知我们或者是填写洗衣,并告诉我们您需要取回衣物的时间。

BI see. What if there is any laundry damageI wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with(处理) it.

好的,我想知道当出现衣物损坏贵酒店会如何处理呢?我想知道贵酒店是否有相关的政策去处理。

AIn such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it. The indemnity(赔偿) shall not exceed ten times the laundry(烫洗费用).

在这种情况下,酒店当然需要赔偿。赔偿金额不超过烫洗费用的十倍。


BThat sounds quite reasonable. I hope there's no damage at all. 这样听起来是比较合理的,当然我希望是不会有任何损坏。

ADon't worry, sir. The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work. 不用担心,先生。洗衣部门有着非常丰富的经验。

BAll right. Thank you for your information. 好的。感谢您带来的信息。

ANot at all.

不客气。

notify v.通知

dry-clean v.干洗

indemnity n.赔偿

express service 快洗服务

starch v.给(衣服等)浆,浆硬


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/02d127fd87254b35eefdc8d376eeaeaad0f3165a.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读