三只小猪threelittlepig中英文版本

2023-05-11 10:04:23   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《三只小猪threelittlepig中英文版本》,欢迎阅读!
threelittlepig,中英文,版本

英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs

三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。

Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day.

丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.

龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。



Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I'm hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm. 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么

Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么

Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks.

1


猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap. 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong. 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors! 狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong. 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命!救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door! 狼:他们跑哪儿了噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

2


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/1defba43f311f18583d049649b6648d7c1c7089b.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读