入门英语口语学习:工作压力大

2022-03-23 06:16:18   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《入门英语口语学习:工作压力大》,欢迎阅读!
力大,英语口语,入门,学习,工作

入门英语口语学习:工作压力大

1.I’m exhausted. 我已经精疲力竭了。

(也能够这样说:I feel drained. I'm tired out.

I’m quite washed out. Oh, I'm pooped. ) 2.I’m bushed. 我好累啊。

3.I’m burning the candle at both ends, 我在疲于奔命。

4.I've got my iron in too many fires. 我做的事太多了。

5.I have no time to call my own. 我累得分不清东南西北了。

6.I must have tired myself out. 我一定过于劳累了。

7.I feel like a lump noodle. 我累得不能动了。

8.I don’t even have time to catch my breath.


我连喘口气的机会都没有。

(也能够这样说:I scarcely have time do breather. I don't have time to breathe. )

9.I’m too busy to bother with such details. 我太忙了,顾不上这么多琐事。

10.I'm worn out from the rush hour. 这样繁忙使我精疲力竭了。

11.I'd really appreciate any help I could get. 有人帮帮我就好了。

12.I've got my irons in too many fires. 我参与的事太多了。

13.I fell a little tired from the work. 做这工作,我觉得有点累。

14.I feel completely washed out after an ordinary day at the office.

在办公室里干了一天以后我感到十分疲劳。 15.I'm worn out by all this hard work. 我被这些艰苦的工作搞得精疲力竭。 16.That work has really knocked me up. 那工作真把我累坏了。

17.I should say that work is exhausting.


我得说那工作真叫人精疲力竭。

18.It really makes me tired to com~ from so far away. 从这么远来真让我累死了。

19.I've been burning the candle at both ends. 我最近有点体力透支了。

20.I am realty overwhelmed by a heavy workload. 我快被繁重的工作压垮了。


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/2d3d69d0b5daa58da0116c175f0e7cd18525184c.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读