美剧《绿箭侠》经典台词中英对照

2023-12-19 03:02:09   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《美剧《绿箭侠》经典台词中英对照》,欢迎阅读!
中英,台词,对照,经典



美剧《绿箭侠》经典台词中英对照

You have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市。



I must become someone else, I must become something else 我必须伪装成另一个人,我必须成为另一个存在。

When your opponent is the mountain,you mist be the sea. 当对手是大山,你必须成为大海。

When people are hurt,people are in trouble,they tend to make the wrong choices.But those choices don't have to define you,they don't have to define who your family will be.Because there's always one moment,when you can turn it all around.

当人们受伤、遇到麻烦,他们会做出错误的决定,但那些决定不能说明你是怎样的人,也不能说明你家人是怎样的人。因为总有那么一刻,你可以扭转一切。

No place can make you something you are not. 没有任何地方能改变你的本质。

I don't think love is about changing or saving a person.It's about finding the person,who's already the right fit.

我认为爱情不是改变或拯救一个人,是找到一个很适合你的人。

I've dream of my rescue every cold black night since then. 每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救。



The day I went missing was the day I died 我失踪的那一天,也是我死去的那一天

美国真人外教一对一互动学英语








She was my sister 她是我的妹妹

I couldn't be angry because she was dead 我不能生气,因为她死了

I couldn't grave because I was so angry 我不能悲伤,因为我太生气了 We burried the empty coffin 我们埋下了一口空的棺材

Because her body has bottom of the ocean where are you left her 因为她的尸体沉在了海底,只是因为你离开了她 It should have been you 在那里的本该是你

I have loved you for half my life 我半辈子都还着你

But Im done running after you 但现在我受够了一直追着你跑

Old lovers have a way of opening old wound. 旧情人总是能揭开旧伤疤。

Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out. 一旦你被阴暗侵袭,就永无宁日。

If theres anything that Ive learned this year, its that you always find your way home. And well always be here waiting.

如果今天我学到了什么,那就是你总能找到回家的路。我们会一直在这等你。

美国真人外教一对一互动学英语




本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/8a36ccef9dc3d5bbfd0a79563c1ec5da50e2d60d.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读