全新版大学英语(第二版)课后翻译

2022-08-20 04:52:18   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《全新版大学英语(第二版)课后翻译》,欢迎阅读!
课后,大学英语,新版,翻译

综合教程1 U6

1) Before I went off to university, my grandfather gave me a few words of wisdom which impressed me deeply.

我上大学之前,祖父对我说的那几句充满智慧的话给我留下深刻印象。 2) Never tell my parents about my injuries and Ill be very grateful to you (for it).

千万别把我的伤势告诉我父母,我会很感激你的。

3) At the meeting some of our colleagues put forward sensible suggestions about improving our working environment.

我们有几个同事在会上提出了改进工作环境的合理建议。

4) The management has/have agreed to grant the workers a 10% pay rise in response to union pressure.

迫于工会的压力,资方同意给工人增加10%的工资。

5) It was very thoughtful of the hostess to give the house a thorough cleaning before we arrived.

女主人考虑得很周到,在我们到来之前把房子打扫得干干净净。 U7

1) A local business undertook the project but went bankrupt before it was completed.

当地一家公司承担了此项工程,但工程没有完成就破产了。

2) Lets make a dealyou wash my car, and Ill let you use it tonight. 我和你做笔交易——你替我洗车,我晚上把车借给你开。

3) We got to the village which we thought must have been wiped out in the severe earthquake, only to find it slightly damaged.

我们到达那个我们本以为已毁于那次大地震的村庄时,却发现它只受到轻微的损失。 4) My garden is dry and shadyfew plants thrive in that condition

我们的花园即干燥又背阴。在那样的环境里,很少有植物能茁壮生长。 5) Mystery still surrounds the exact truth behind the film stars death/exact circumstance of the film stars death.

那位电影明星的死亡真相至今仍被谜团笼罩着。 U8

1) Without his personal file, an applicant can hardly expect to get/ be employed as a teacher.

2) With enough ice, we would be able to chill the drinks.

3) In my humble opinion, reading us the most pleasant way to spend ones leisure.

4) Some people said it was simply a miracle that the American athlete Michael Phelps won eight gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

5) The washing machine has broken down, so we have to wash our clothes by hand.


综合教程2 U1

(1) It takes an enormous amount of courage to make a departure from the tradition. 背离传统需要极大的勇气

(2) Tom used to be very shy, but this time he was bold enough to give a performance in front of a large audience.

汤姆过去很腼腆,但这次却非常勇敢能在大庭广众面前上台表演了。

(3) Many educators think it desirable to foster the creative spirit in the child at an early age. 很多教育家认为从小培养孩子的创新精神是很可取的。

(4) Assuming this painting really is a masterpiece, do you think it’s worthwhile to buy it? 假设那幅画确实是名作,你觉得值得购买吗?

(5) If the data is statistically valid, it will throw light on the problem we are investigating. 如果这些数据统计上是站得住脚的,那它将会帮助我们认识正在调查的问题。 U2

1) The company denied that its donations had a commercial purpose.

该公司否认其捐款有商业目的。

2) Whenever he was angry, he would begin to stammer slightly. 每当他生气的时候,他说话就有一点结巴。

3) Education is the most cherished tradition in our family. That’s why my parents never took me to dinner at expensive restaurants, but sent me to the best private school. 教育是我们家庭最看重的传统,这就是为什么我父母从不带我到昂贵的饭店吃饭,却送我到最好的私立学校上学。

4) Shortly after he recovered from the surgery, he lost his job and thus had to go through another difficult phase of his life.

手术康复后不久,他失业了,因此经历了人生的又一个困难阶段。

5) In contrast to our affluent neighbors, my parents are rather poor, but they have always tried to meet our minimal needs. 与我们的富裕邻居相比,我们的父母就相当穷了,但是他们总是努力满足我们最起码的要求。 U3

1) Research shows that laughter can bring a lot of health benefits.

研究表明,笑能够带来许多健康上的好处。

2) A show Internet connection speed is really annoying. 互联网连接速度慢真让人心烦。

3) As the law stands, helping someone commit suicide is a crime. 法律规定,帮助他人自杀是犯罪。

4) In her report, Mary tries to interpret the data from a completely different angle. 玛丽在她的报告中试图从一个完全不同的角度来解释这些数据。

5) Sue is a girl of great talent. Her amazing memory sets her apart from her classmates. 苏是一个很有天分的女孩。她那惊人的记忆力使她在同班同学中显得格外突出。


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/957477b21eb91a37f0115c11.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读