幽默英语小笑话并翻译

2022-04-21 11:02:24   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《幽默英语小笑话并翻译》,欢迎阅读!
英语,翻译,幽默,笑话

幽默英语小笑话并翻译



Whose Son Is the Greatest? 谁的儿子最了不起?

The mothers of four priests got together and were discussing their sons. 四位牧师的母亲聚到一起谈论她们的儿子。

"My son is a monsignor," said the first proud woman. "When he enters a room,people say, Hello, Monsignor."

“我的儿子是教士,”第一位母亲自豪地说,“他走进房间时,人们都说,‘您好,阁下’”

The second mother went on, "My son is a bishop. When he enters a room, people say,'Hello, Your Excellency."'

第二位母亲继续说:“我的儿子是主教。他进入房间时,人们都说,‘您好,大人。’”

"My son is a cardinal." continued the next one. "When he enters a room, people say,'Hello, Your Eminence."'

“我的儿子是红衣主教,”第三位母亲接着说,“他一走进房间,人们都说,‘您好,尊敬的主教大人。’”

The fourth mother thought for a moment. "My son is six-foot-ten and weighs 300 pounds," she said. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Oh, my God!”’ 第四位母亲略思片刻。“我的儿子身高6英尺10英寸,体重300磅,”她说,“他要是走入房间,人们都说,‘哦,我的上帝!’”

Three Drunkards 三个醉汉


Two drunkards are walking along. One says to the other, "What a beautiful night,look at the moon.”The second drunkard stops and look at his drunken friend. "You are wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun."

两个醉汉正在走着。其中一个对另一个说,“多么美丽的夜晚呀,看那月亮。”另一个醉汉停下来,看着他喝醉的朋友说,“你错了,那不是月亮,是太阳。”

Both started arguing for a while when they come upon another drunkard, so they stopped him. "Sir, could you please help settle our argument? Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining. Is it the moon or the sun?" 他俩开始争论起来,过厂一会儿,他们碰到了另一个醉汉,他们拦住他。“先生,您能不能帮我们解决我们争论的问题?请告诉我们天上发光的是什么,是月亮还是人阳?” The third drunkard looked at the sky and then looked at them and said, "Sorry, I don't live around here."

第三个醉汉看天空,然后看他们,说,“对下起.我不住这儿。”

Be Much Worse 更糟糕

Policeman: Why didn't you shout for help when you were robbed of your watch?

警察:当你的手表被抢时,你为什么不大声呼救呢?

Man: If I had opened my mouth, they'd have found my four gold teeth. That would be much worse.

男人:如果我张开嘴,他们就会发现我的四颗金牙。那就更糟了。 Pull over 靠边停车

A cop spotted a woman driving and knitting at the same time.Coming up beside her,he said, "Pull over!"

警察看到一位女士一边车一边织毛衣。他开车靠近她,说.“靠边停车!”


"No," she replied, "a pair of socks!" “不,”她回答,“是一双袜子!”

Fine for Parking 停车罚款

"Tell me again,"asked the judge, "Why you parked there?" The driver rose and answered respectfully, "Because, Your Honor, it said‘Fine for Parking'." “告诉我,”法官问道,“你为什么把车停在那儿?”司机站起身,恭恭敬敬地回答,“因为尊敬的阁下,牌子上写着‘可以停车’。”

The Requirements of the Job 工作要求

Employer: In this job we need someone who is responsible. 雇主:我们这项工作需要负责的人。

Applicant: I'm the one you want. On my last job, every time anything went wrong,they said I was responsible.

应聘者:我就是你们要找的人。我的上一份工作每次出了差错,他们都说我该负责。

您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/26908f44df88d0d233d4b14e852458fb760b381d.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读