英语翻译题整理

2022-03-22 06:45:19   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《英语翻译题整理》,欢迎阅读!
英语翻译,整理

BOOK 3 Translation

Unit 1

1. 你应该适当花一点时间休息和锻炼。

You should spend a reasonable amount of time relaxing and exercising. 2. 总的来说,孩子们比过去任何时候都更健康,受到了更好的教育 In general children are healthier and better educated than ever before. 3. 待适当的机会来临,他就能抓住。

When the right opportunity comes along, hell take it. 4. 每天他都留出点时间跟家里人在一起,享受生活。

Every day he sets side some time to be with his family and enjoy life. 5. 我记得那些黑暗的街道以及同父亲手拉手走路的情景。

I remember those dark streets and walking hand in hand with my father. 6. 他最终辜负了父母的期望。

He finally failed to live up to his parents expectations. 7. 相比之下,我们的用油量大幅度上升了。

In contrast, our use of oil has increased enormously. 8. 经过努力,他成功地克服了自己的致命弱点。

He succeeded in his efforts to overcome his fatal weakness. Unit 3

1. 由于紧急情况,这位医生几小时内都没有空。

Because of an emergency, the doctor will not be available for several hours. 2. 税收将会如何影响低收入的人群?

How will taxes affect people with low incomes?

3. 我母亲总是告诉我,从长远来看我会很高兴我没有放弃练钢琴。

My mother always told me that in the long run I would be glad I didn’t give up practicing the piano.

4. 这些书的价格从10美元到20美元不等。 The books range in price from $10 to $20. 5. 在我看来你没有什么选择。

It seems to me that you don’t have much choice.

6. 考虑到他们缺乏经验,这工作他们已做得相当不错了。 Given their inexperience, they have done a good job.

7. 对这么一幢大房子来说这价格相当便宜,但你得考虑维修所需要的钱。

For such a big house the price is fairly cheap, but you’ve got to take into consideration the money you will spend on repairs.

8. 我们能否从讨论上次会议产生的问题开始?

Can we begin by discussing questions arising from the last meeting? Unit 4

1. 几年前他心脏动了一次大手术。

He underwent a major heart surgery several years ago. 2. 我们估计完成这项工作要花一个星期。

We estimated that it would take a week to finish the work.

3. 我过去喜爱摄影,但我现在没有时间从事任何业余爱好了。


I used to enjoy photography , but I now have no time to pursue any hobbies. 4. 你可以爱一个人而不一定要跟他结婚。

You may love someone but not necessarily have to marry him. 5. 恐怖分子采用暴力手段以达到他们的政治目的。

Terrorists resort to violence to achieve their political aims. 6. 他说他下午会呆在办公室里,以便万一你要见他。

He says hell stay in the office this afternoon in case you want to see him. 7. 科学家已确定了造成畸形发育的基因。

Scientists have identified the gene that causes abnormal growth. 8. 这些例子显示了有些学生的简历写得多么差。

These examples demonstrate how badly some students write their resumes. Unit 5

1. 看到所有的人在办公室外面走来走去,我变得更焦虑了。

Seeing all the people walking to and fro outside the office, I became more worried. 2. 最终他会明白谁是他真正的朋友。 In time he will see who is his true friend 3. 那位科学家的实验产生了一种新药。

That scientists experiment gave birth to a new drug 4. 大半个冬天他都因病被困在屋里。

He had been shut in by illness during much of the winter 5. 他们一有机会就会练习英语口语。

They would practice spoken English at the first opportunity 6. 她所珍爱的一切或许会在一夜之间化为乌有。 Everything she valued might be swept away overnight 7. 临近学期结束时,同学们都忙着准备考试。

Towards the close of the term, all the students are busy preparing for the finals 8. 这么冷的冬天,我们渴望它快点过去。

It is a very cold winter and we long for it to be over. Unit 6

1. 每当她姨妈来访的时候,她总是表现不好。

she always behaves badly when her aunt comes to visit. 2. 要不是你们的帮助,我们不会准时完成任务。

If it hadnt been for your help, we wouldnt have been able to finish the task in time. 3. 我劝他别去东海岸,因为那里到处都是游客。

I warned him off going to the east coast because it was full of tourists. 4. 东西便宜并不见得质量就低劣。

The fact that something is cheap doesnt necessarily mean its of low quality. 5 如果没有人可以求教,就难以做出恰当的选择。

Without anyone to turn to for help, making an appropriate choice can be difficult. 6 他用音乐表现了他失去妻子的悲痛。

His sadness at the death of his wife found expression in his music. 7 只有Peter去参加晚会她才会去。

Only of peter goes to the evening party will she go. 8. 我只能把这次经历比作一场恶梦。


I can only compare the experience to a nightmare. Unit 7

1. 我没料想到上演一个剧本需要这么多的工作。

I didnt realize putting on/staging a play involved so much work. 2. 最重要的不是你所说的,而是你所做的。

The most important thing is not what you say but what you do. 3 在这样的情况下,这个结果是所能期待的最好的。

This is the best result that can be expected in such circumstances. 4 你不是第一次处于这种情形。

It isnt the first time that youve found yourself in such a situation. 5 这个困难促使我动脑筋找出答案。

This difficulty challenges my mind to find an answer. 6 将要出现的新的威胁时失业。

The new threat on the horizon is unemployment. 7 我们有不同的方法表达同样的想法。

We have alternative ways of expressing the same idea. 8 他喝酒的老毛病又犯了。

He slipped into the old habit of drinking.


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/5f5e577931b765ce0508144a.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读